I really enjoy analytics and data. When I heard of the Withings scale and the fitbit I got really excited. I want to track everything that is happening with my body. I want to learn how to manipulate it and hack it. Apparently this is called Personal Informatics - how appropriate.
I decided to grab all the info I could and pull it into my site to create some different views of the data. It was super easy with the Withings Scale and it was a pain in the ass with the fitbit.
During this project I learned that I need to move more, and get up earlier.
- Days tracked: 1059 days
- Average steps per day: 7797 steps
- Average miles walked per day: 3.7 miles
- Steps goal per day: 10000 steps
- Total steps in 1059 days: 8257163 steps
- Total miles walked in 1059 days: 3909.6 miles
- Least steps taken: 110 steps on April 21, 2012 (0.1mi)
- Most steps taken: 26141 steps on September 13, 2010 (12.4mi)
- more steps data
- Days weighed in: 1153 days
- Current weight: 175.8 lbs
- Starting weight: 170.5 lbs
- Average weight: 172.2 lbs
- Weighed least: 164.5 lbs on November 5, 2011
- Weighed most: 180 lbs on June 6, 2010
- Overall weight delta: +5.3 lbs
- Current goal weight: 160 lbs (-15.8 lbs to go)
- more weight data