I really enjoy analytics and data. When I heard of the Withings scale and the fitbit I got really excited. I want to track everything that is happening with my body. I want to learn how to manipulate it and hack it. Apparently this is called Personal Informatics - how appropriate.
I decided to grab all the info I could and pull it into my site to create some different views of the data. It was super easy with the Withings Scale and it was a pain in the ass with the fitbit.
During this project I learned that I need to move more, and get up earlier.
- Days tracked: 1234 days
- Average steps per day: 7323 steps
- Average miles walked per day: 3.5 miles
- Steps goal per day: 10000 steps
- Total steps in 1234 days: 9035977 steps
- Total miles walked in 1234 days: 4278.4 miles
- Least steps taken: 110 steps on April 21, 2012 (0.1mi)
- Most steps taken: 26141 steps on September 13, 2010 (12.4mi)
- more steps data
- Days weighed in: 1421 days
- Current weight: 176.1 lbs
- Starting weight: 170.5 lbs
- Average weight: 173.14 lbs
- Weighed least: 164.5 lbs on November 5, 2011
- Weighed most: 182.1 lbs on December 29, 2014
- Overall weight delta: +5.6 lbs
- Current goal weight: 160 lbs (-16.1 lbs to go)
- more weight data